Webinar | Lowering your operational cost and optimizes the productivity of your plant with the right heat exchanger
At this time and age where the whole world is experiencing changes on the daily, no one is spared from uncertainties and qualms. And running an edible oil refinery or oleochemical plant is not an easy and cheap feat. It requires round the clock supervision and expertise which equals to the increasing of operational expenditure.
And we have the solutions for you. We are here to help you to lower your operational cost while achieving sustainability in your business.
19 November 2020, Thursday
2.00pm - 3.00pm GMT+7 - Time in Indonesia and Thailand
3.00pm - 4.00pm GMT+8 - Time in Malaysia
In this free webinar, you will learn about:
- Different heat exchanger solutions that can save your cost of ownership and boost the heat recovery in your plant using Spiral Heat Exchanger
- Minimizes your CAPEX cost while maintaining the efficiency using Compabloc Heat Exchanger
- How Duroshell Heat Exchanger can work wonders as a robust solution in cyclic process condition
About the speakers:
Choy Weng Kean
Choy Weng Kean received his degree in Chemical Engineering from University of Malaya. He is responsible in refinery and oleochemical industries in Malaysia and Singapore
Eser Aydin holds Mechanical Engineering Degree from University of Kocaeli. His work in Alfa Laval is focused on global sales for ethanol, sugar, starch, biodiesel and vegetable oil industries
Ong Toon Wei
Ong Toon Wei graduated from University of Technology, Malaysia in Chemical Engineering and he also holds an MBA from University of Strathclyde. He has been with Alfa Laval for 12 years, and he is an expert in palm oil technologies and processes.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Refiners and business owners of edible oil, oleochemical and biodiesel
- Professionals working in edible oil, oleochemical and biodiesel industries