Best in class in terms of hygienic design
Alfa Laval TJ20G Rotary Jet Head tank-cleaning devices provide exceptional cleanability, better end-product quality, greater overall output and up to 70% reduction in operating costs. They are designed for hygienic applications, such as food, dairy, personal care and beverages.
High impact quality assured cleaning in smaller tanks
- Avoid contamination with effective cleaning performance and superior self-cleaning features
- Cost efficient and sustainable solution reduces cleaning costs by up to 70% (water and chemicals)
- More available production time with up to 60% faster cleaning times
- Easy to service and maintain – no special tools required
- Control of CIP through validated cleaning
The TJ range provides automated 3D-indexed impact cleaning over a defined time period for processing, storage and transportation tanks and other vessels between 15 and 150m3. The award-winning design is suitable for cleaning brewing equipment as well as for food and dairy processes and is a cost effective means of achieving hygienically safe and quality assured tank cleaning.
You can read more about the efficiency, practicality and technical details of the TJ20G Rotary Jet Head tank cleaning devices.
Validate your tank cleaning process
Alfa Laval Rotacheck validates the rotary jet heads cleaning process, reduces water consumption and product loss. Provides peace of mind.
Reducing Your Cleaning Time to Produce More Beverages
Today’s beverage market is much more demanding than it once was. How do you overcome the challenge of rapid Cleaning-in-Place optimization in your beverage production line?