Design your own heat exchanger for pharmaceutical water
Quick and easy steps to find the right heat exchanger for your Pharmaceutical heating and cooling needs
Pharmaceutical water systems are an essential part in pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing, and all manufucturing would need cooling and heating of water for injection or purified water.
Bringing a drug or a vaccine to market requires cutting-edge technologies. To succeed, pharmaceutical manufacturers demand efficient, hygienic equipment that delivers continuous processes and sustainable performance – scalable from pilot to full-scale production.
Criteria to consider when designing a heat exchanger:
- Flow rate
- Product inlet & outlet temperature
- Cooling media temperature
Alfa Laval product guide - Stop time-consuming research
The right heat exchanger for your specific application is now faster than ever - with the new Alfa Laval Product Guide.
With this tool, you can quickly find a heat exchanger that fulfils the conditions you require. The Product Guide is a user-friendly and intuitive platform which leads you directly to the desired products.
Find the right heat exchanger with the right capacity for the right application in less than two minutes.
- Select heat exchanger quickly and easily
- Use the filter to precisely select the products for your application.
- Always available
- You have all the information at your fingertips on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Simply request offers
- Send us your product selection directly by e-mail.